Transfer-Day "Innovative Offers for Everyday Life in Work and Leisure"
This exhibition with accompanying lecture program is one of the four components of the two-day Innovation Forum "Autonomous, Mobile Services - Services for Mobility" in the Audimax and nearby outdoor areas of the HTW Berlin, one of the three organizers. The other two organizers are the GFaI Society for the Promotion of Applied Computer Science (Institute at HTW Berlin) with its ZIM cooperation network MoDiSeM and Berlin Partner for Business and Technology GmbH.
Prof. Dr. Matthias Knaut (Vice President Research of the HTW Berlin) and Prof. Dr. Alfred Iwainsky (chiefly responsible network manager MoDiSeM) welcomes the participants and wishes many new insights and interesting discussions at the individual stands.
Afterwards, Prof. Iwainsky announces presentations at various stands within the Audimax and in the outdoor area. There is a distinct dynamic of small and larger groups of visitors for about four hours. A special highlight is the demonstration of control of electric wheelchairs via eye movements by Timothy Fürstenberg (partner of the exhibitor MECOSO GmbH & Co KG). Later the participants can choose between further stand visits or even a few test drives and the lectures in the "Speakers' Corner".
Full program of the Innovation Forum
Programme of the Transfer Day
Introduction to the Transfer Day
- Welcoming address by Prof. Dr. Matthias Knaut, Vice President for Research at HTW Berlin
- Explanation of the main focuses of the exhibition. References to individual exhibits, Prof. Dr. Alfred Iwainsky, Vice-Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Network Manager of MoDiSeM
- Networking of companies, universities and research institutions in the Berlin-Brandenburg region by Berlin Partner für Wirtschaft und Technologie GmbH, Mr. Siegfried Helling, Berlin Partner für Wirtschaft und Technologie GmbH
Visit of the exhibits
Focus of the exhibition with demonstrations:
- Components and systems for positioning and navigation as a prerequisite for autonomous mobility
- Technical assistance for people with reduced mobility
- Small electric vehicles (test drives are offered during the citizens' forum)
- Automated mobile services based on autonomous vehicles
- Anthropoid (mobile) assistance robots
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) for innovative services
- Results from the "Jugend forscht" competition
During the transfer day short lectures on interesting topics will be held.
- VeloxCar – eine Plattform zur Entwicklung autonomer Fahrfunktionen in der universitären Ausbildung
Herr Prof. Dr. Holger Schlingloff (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
- Virtueller Dorfmarktplatz Dorf 2.0 - moderne, umfassende Versorgung von älteren Menschen zu Hause in ländlichen Gebieten: Nutzung des Digitalen Dorfmarktplatzes in den vier Lebensräumen Wohnen, Versorgung, Mobilität und Gesundheit/Pflege am Beispiel der Fallstudie der 72-jährigen Emma Meier
Herr Hans-Peter Nickenig, I.T. Out GmbH
- User centered Design und ELSI (Ethische, legale, soziale Implikationen)
Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Glende, YOUSE GmbH
Download der Präsentation als PDF
(click images to zoom)