Start of a buttom-up process
Mr. Kley, the innovation manager of the Protestant Johannesstift (EJS), member of the network MoDiSeM, invites the network manager in charge to a brainstorming consultation at the campus of the EJS in Berlin-Spandau. Among others, the following topics are discussed:
- Situation in training for nursing professions
- Possibilities of increasing quality by supporting training and further education by means of digital technology
- Increasing the attractiveness of the training process
- Concrete scenarios for the broader inclusion of digital technology in training for the nursing profession
- Initial coordination of necessary R&D processes
The entire consultation has the character of a buttom-up process: The ideas are not developed from a digital point of view, but personalities from nursing practice, especially from the education sector, articulate their wishes and demands (see also 10/18/2018).