Programme Committee meeting
The GFaI premises are home to the Programme Committee for the
3rd Innovation Forum "Autonomous Mobile Services - Services for Mobility
which will take place on 05/19,20/2020 at the Campus Wilhelminenhof of the University of Applied Sciences Berlin (HTW). The network management of MoDiSeM already received offers for a variety of lectures and exhibits. A big progress in offering carpooling during the Transfer Day and Citizens' Forum on 05/20/2020 was recently made by the visit of the network manager Prof. Iwainsky at the Autohaus Graubaum and Autohaus Schimmel.
The PK meeting is primarily concerned with structuring the two-day programme and the targeted acquisition of a few concrete exhibits that would fit in well with the programme of the Innovation Forum (e.g. a street scooter for postal services.).
The following highlights can already be considered secured:
- Interesting lecture programme for the conference on 05/19/.2020
- Accompanying exhibition on this day indoors and outdoors
- Exhibition with demonstrations, test rides with e-bikes and e-trikes as well as carpooling with e-cars on the campus and partly in the surroundings of the HTW Berlin on 05/20/2020
- Programme of short lectures accompanying this exhibition
- Lecture block on the Central Innovation Programme for SMEs (ZIM) on 20.05.2020
- Presented lecture block on current topics and conflicts in the field of mobility with following panel discussion
The programme committee of this innovation forum is composed as follows:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Frank Fuchs-Kittowski, Berlin University of Applied Sciences, Fraunhofer FOKUS, ESPRI Center of Excellence
- Mrs. Dr. Juliane Haupt, Astro- und Feinwerktechnik GmbH
- Mr. Prof. Peter Holstein, SONOTEC GmbH
- Prof. Dr. Peter Hufnagl, University of Applied Sciences Berlin, (HTW Berlin), Center for Biomedical Image and Information Processing (CBMI), Project Manager
- Prof. Dr. Alfred Iwainsky (Head of the PC), Society for the Promotion of Applied Computer Science (GFaI), Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors, chiefly responsible manager of the ZIM cooperation network MoDiSeM
- Mr. Tobias Kley, Evangelisches Johannesstift Altenhilfe gGmbH; deacon, project manager innovation and technology, network coordinator nursing practice centre Berlin
- Mr. Frank Leder, TalkTools GmbH, Managing Director
- Mr. Thomas Meißner, Berlin Partner für Wirtschaft und Technologie GmbH; Head of Mobility Department | Energy | Innovation, Cluster Manager Transport | Mobility | Logistics, Deputy Head of Berlin Agency for Electromobility eMO
- Dr. Astrid Oehme, HFC Human-Factors-Consult GmbH, Managing Director
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Rehak
- Dr. Adrian Schischmanow, German Aerospace Center (DLR), Institute of Optical Sensor Systems, Information Processing of Optical Systems
- Prof. Dr. Holger Schlingloff, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin; Fraunhofer FOKUS, Chief Scientist of the SQC business unit; Chairman of the Board of GFaI
Basis: Immediate measures announced on March 11, 2020 for Berlin science against the spread of the corona virus.
Third Innovation Forum
"Autonomous, Mobile Services - Services for Mobility"
Time: May 19. / 20. 2020
Location: Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin (HTW Berlin),
Wilhelminenhofstraße 75A, 12459 Berlin
No participation fee
Interested in receiving invitation and programme in March 2020?
Then please send an expression of interest under: email@example.com.