Kick-off meeting of the R&D project SPUR; subsequent presentations at the Charité Berlin
At the research group Geriatrics (Working group Nursing Research) of the Charité - University Medicine Berlin the kick-off meeting for the ZIM project SPUR (Modular Assistance System for the Support of People with Dementia Diseases and their Carers) takes place. The project is to be carried out jointly by the following partners during the period from 01. March 2020 - 28. February 2022:
- LIBIFY Technology GmbH, Munich (member of the MoDiSeM network)
- C&S Computer und Software GmbH, Augsburg
- Dr. Hornecker Software Development and IT Services, Freiburg
- Brandenburg Technical University Cottbus-Senftenberg (BTU Cottbus)
- Charité - University Medicine Berlin
- Designbüro Danckwerth, Berlin (commissioned as third party, partner of MoDiSeM)
Division of labour, forms of organisation, technical principles and final details of the cooperation agreement are agreed. A special feature of this first project meeting is a presentation of the premises of the Nursing Practice Centre (PPZ) Berlin in the immediate vicinity of the conference room. This is also where the group photo is taken. The PPZ Berlin is a BMBF joint project under the direction of the MoDiSeM partner Evangelisches Johannesstift.
After the meeting, the network manager drives to the site of the Virchow Clinic, where two autonomous minibuses will operate until April 2020 as part of a project sponsored by the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety.