Fifth internal workshop of the network MoDiSeM
This is the first workshop of its kind in Phase 2 of the network project.. As always within this framework, the focus is on current R&D initiatives. Nine such initiatives are currently pushed ahead. Further ideas for research & development are still in the phase of non-scheduled investigations.
A special feature is a report of the network management on first planning activities for a second innovation forum on the topic of
"Autonomous, mobile services; services for mobility."
A curious coincidence is the two-day period agreed with the Berlin University of Technology and Economics (HTW Berlin). It is 04. and 05. June 2019. The predecessor event took place with great success on 04. and 05. June 2018. Already this innovation forum could be held in an excellent ambience (see entry from 04. and 05. June 2018), but in 2019 the venue will be even better. It is part of the ground floor of building G and adjacent outdoor areas on the Wilhelminenhof campus (Berlin-Schöneweide) of the HTW Berlin.
As in 2018, the organizers will again be the following institutions:
- Society for the Promotion of Applied Computer Science e. V. (GFaI), ZIM cooperation network MoDiSeM (Mobile Services - Services for Mobility)
- Berlin Partner for Economy and Technology GmbH
- Berlin University of Technology and Economics (HTW Berlin)
The two-day Innovation Forum will include four components:
- Expert conference with accompanying exhibition
- Transfer day with accompanying lectures
- citizens' forum
- Internal workshop of the network MoDiSeM.
Other focal points of the fifth internal workshop are:
- Changes in the composition of the network during the transition from phase 1 to phase 2
- Further public relations activities
- For MoDiSeM important current announcements for the promotion of R&D